High-school teacher, wife, mother, German speaker, enthusiastic (but often lazy) cook, non-fiction reader, Brooklyn transplant, amateur seamstress, wannabe gardener, aspiring furniture maker, recovering perfectionist, returned missionary, Mormon.
Profile coming soon
My latest posts/articles
- Working for the summer 1 January 2018 - Susan looks back at the varied jobs she worked during summers in high school and college.
- The family that camps together 16 October 2017 - The Hibdons got together for a week of camping and adventure in the Poconos.
- Cabin guestbook 16 October 2017 - The message — in Susan’s own handwriting — that Susan and Fiona left in the guestbook in our cabin at Promised Land State Park, Pennsylvania, 31 July 2014.
- Fiona says goodbye to her ‘pacifizer’ 26 September 2017 - In an email to her mother, Susan tells about helping Fiona say goodbye to a beloved baby comfort.
- She was a stranger on the subway 25 September 2017 - Susan's experience helping a fellow subway passenger shows that even in a city full of strangers others in need don't have to suffer all alone.